PEMF Therapy or Flu Vaccine?
PEMF therapy or flu vaccine?
This controversial issue has been on the table ad nauseam for the last 5 to 10 years.
The United States and Canada encourage the general population to get the flu vaccine.
How do other countries approach it?
It’s interesting, that if you do the research on this matter, you won’t see any other countries “pushing” this vaccine, for lack of better words.
While this article isn’t for debate, it is about the power of PEMF therapy, and whether or not it can prevent illness just as well as other vaccines.
Today, this article will make some comparison for PEMF therapy or flu vaccine, and the possibility of whether or not it could be just as helpful as the flu vaccine.
PEMF Therapy or Flu Vaccine? The Topic of Immunity
PEMF therapy is not being promoted as a cure here, but many experts in PEMF research are more likely to discuss how it works well in preventing illness.
The reason is simple; the basic foundation of what PEMF therapy does is to re-charge cells.
Pulsed electromagnetic fields certainly promote good cell health.
This is a key component in understanding why this therapy is so effective.
Did You Know:
- The United States promotes that anyone age 6 months and older should get the flu vaccine.
- Although our country promotes this vaccine heavily, we have the highest cases of the flu anywhere in the world.
- In the United States, the number of deaths from the flu is rising. The number is now between 4,000 and 50,000.
- No other countries have a mandate for healthcare workers to get this vaccine, nor do they promote it within their country.
These facts give reason for concern.
It causes many U.S. citizens to consider whether or not there is an alternative.
PEMF therapy is a safe and non-invasive alternative.
PEMF’s are powerful because they can do the following, while flu vaccines cannot:
- Stimulate cells to heal and repair damaged cells while strengthening healthy cells, the vaccine does not.
- Boost the overall immune system. The vaccine does not strengthen the immune system.
- PEMF’s increase cellular metabolism. This means that the cells are able to heal and renew, as well as facilitate eliminating toxins from the body.
- PEMF therapy treats the whole person simultaneously. The flu vaccine cannot.
There are numerous powerful elements of PEMF therapy, but for the purpose of discussing PEMF therapy or flu vaccine, this is what the content is focused on.
It would seem that PEMF therapy wins the day but it isn’t so easy to convince everyone you meet.
Certainly, there are many reasons to at least try this revolutionary therapy.
If this therapy has no ill side effects, what would you have to lose?
PEMF Therapy or Flu Vaccine? You Decide
Only you can decide for you and your family what you should do to stay well and prevent illness.
Certainly, if you choose to get the flu vaccine, why not use a PEMF device as well? Perhaps the side effects of a flu vaccine could be eased by doing so?
Take the time to do online research yourself, and you can take notes as well as compare the benefits or side effects to determine what you think is best.
PEMF therapy is not a cure, and there is no proclaimed cure in the flu vaccine.
Weigh the benefits of both, and talk with your doctor about your health history.
Ask important questions about what the ingredients are inside the flu vaccine so that you can educate yourself.
You owe it to yourself to learn as much as you can before you make a final decision.
Your health is real wealth. Only you can decide; “PEMF therapy or flu vaccine”?